Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How Geeked Out Is Your Cubicle?

On a scale of 1 to 5, how geeked out is your cubicle?

(1) Not at all -- I don't have any tributes to pop culture at all.

(2) A Little -- I have one or two items -- such as a coffee mug or calendar -- that refer to a celebrity, science fiction show, or Muppet character.

(3) Somewhat -- My cubicle has three or four different items that celebrate space creatures, fantasy movies, or teen singing sensations.

(4) More than Average -- I'm possessive of my tributes to characters and creatures that don't exists in real life or  infatuated with celebrities I'll never meet.

(5) Totally Obsessed -- I see my cubicle mates and work life through the eyes of the aliens, stuffed animals, and celebrity bobbleheads that adorn my cubicle space, and I protect them with all of my being.

No comments: